Information on cookies Cookies are small data files received in the terminal from the website visited. They are used to register certain browsing interactions on the website, and store data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored in the user's computer and contain anonymous data that do not harm your computer. They are used to recall user preferences, such as the language selected, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to register anonymous information on how a visitor uses the site. For example, web page visitors have accessed from, or whether they have used an advertising banner to reach the page.
Access to www.cafescaracas.com implies the installation of own and third-party cookies on the user's computer.
The types of cookies used by CAFES CARACAS at www.cafescaracas.com are the following:
Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, and use security elements during navigation, the shopping cart to keep track of the items that the user has selected.
The technical cookies installed are:
- PHPSESSID. This cookie is native to PHP applications. It is used to store and identify a unique session of a user on the website. It is removed when all browser windows are closed.
- Prestashop-e1a3e1831f1aaae32931a7302e38cff4. Technical and necessary cookie of the Prestashop manager.
Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies collect information on the visits received, the information consulted, the most viewed products, in short, the use made of www.cafescaracas.com to evaluate it and analyze all the data related to the use made of www.cafescaracas.com for statistical purposes and to improve the functionalities of the website. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing the use of the website.
The analytical cookies installed are:
- _ga. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Calculate the number of visitor, session, campaign data and record the type of site usage in the Google Analytics report. The cookie randomly assigns a number to identify unique visitors.
- _gid. This cookie corresponds to Google Analytics. Provides information on how visitors use a website and helps create a report on what visitors are doing. The data collects the number of visitors, the source from which they have come and the pages visited anonymously.
- _gat. This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.
These cookies are managed by GOOGLE INC to offer statistical information on the use of the website to CAFES CARACAS For more information, click the following link:
Third-party cookies require your consent. Therefore, according to the information provided, you must indicate whether or not you consent to the installation of these at the beginning of your navigation on nupik.es, by clicking on the corresponding button that appears at the beginning of the session. You can decide whether or not to accept analytical cookies using the Manage cookies button. Technical cookies must be installed for the proper functioning of the website.
CAFES CARACAS is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties to which it refers from this Cookies Policy.
To meet current regulations, it is necessary to ask permission to manage cookies. If the user decides not to authorize processing, we shall only use technical cookies, as they are essential to browse through our website. In this case, no cookies will be stored. If the user continues browsing through out website, without rejecting authorization, it means that the user accepts its use.
If you decide to modify the configuration for access to the web page, please be aware that it is possible to eliminate cookies or stop this information being registered in the equipment, at any time, by modifying the configuration settings of your browser.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications. Therefore we cannot guarantee that they fully adapt to the version of your browser. You may use another browser not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these misalignments, you can access directly from the options of your browser, which are usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult your browser's help section for more information.)