1. In compliance with Article 10 of the Information Society and e-Commerce Services Act 34/2002 (hereinafter LSSI) of 11 July, we hereby indicate:
Website owner:: CAFÉS CARACAS, S.L.U. (hereinafter “CAFÉS CARACAS”).
Address: C/ Pamplona, 82
Postcode: 08018 City: Barcelona
Tax ID: ESB08701567
Company listed on the Trade Register of Barcelona under Volume 36412, Folio 213, Inscription 13 on Page B14853.
2. Copyright and Content Responsibility.
1. Any use of the contents of the CAFÉS CARACAS website is forbidden, more specifically regarding texts, design, works, brand names, logos, source code and any other protected item, without the express authorisation of its owners, except where contents can be shared, if authorised by CAFÉS CARACAS.
The legitimate owners shall duly prosecute any unpermitted use. Furthermore, law protects all trade names, brands or distinctive symbols of any type contained in the CAFÉS CARACAS website.
2. CAFÉS CARACAS is not responsible for the contents accessed through the links located on the website, where applicable, pursuant to Article 17 of the LSSI.
3. CAFÉS CARACAS grants no type of licence or authorisation for personal use by Users regarding its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to the website owned by CAFÉS CARACAS and the services offered therein.
Therefore, Users acknowledge that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation and, in general, any form of use through any procedure of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of CAFÉS CARACAS or of the holder thereof and may lead to CAFÉS CARACAS taking any corresponding legal or extrajudicial action with regards to the exercising of its rights.
Moreover, industrial or intellectual property rights or those of any other kind may protect the information to which Users have access via the CAFÉS CARACAS website. As a result, Users shall under no circumstance hold CAFE CARACAS responsible for breaches in relation to these rights.
3. Applicable Legislation and Competent Jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. Any conflict arising from the interpreting thereof shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, unless it is contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
4. Conditions of Use.
Users agree to use the website, the contents and services according to Law, this Disclaimer, good conduct and public order. Likewise, User must not use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects that are contrary to this legal policy or that jeopardise the interests or rights of others or that, in any other manner, may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardise the website, its contents or its services or hinder the normal use thereof by other users.
Users also expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other manner, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Specific Conditions.
This Disclaimer is applicable to any User accessing the website owned by CAFÉS CARACAS.