Pursuant to the Spanish Information Society and e-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 June, CAFÉS CARACAS, S.L.U. hereby informs its users of the use of its own and third-party cookies to improve the service provided.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable a website to save and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users or their PCs, among others, in order to offer a better service via the website depending on the type of browsing indicated.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are they for?
- Technical Cookies: Allows user to navigate through the website and the use of different options or services it offers. For example: To control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, etc.
- Cookies Customization: Allows user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined. For example, language, browser type, locale from which you access the service ... etc.
- Analytical Cookies: Allows cookie responsible to monitoring and analyze the behavior of users of the web site. Are used to measure the activity of the web site and for profiling user navigation.
- Cookies security, user authentication and identification: Allows secure user authentication or identification. For example, detecting and repeated unsuccessful attempts to connect to a web site.
- Cookies for customizing the user interface: Allows tailor the web site to user preferences. For example: type of language used by the user in a multilingual web site.
- "Plug-in" cookies to share social content: Allows the user of a social network can share with their "friends" content. This cookie allows us to identify the social network members that integrate content sharing duration of the session.
Allow, block or delete cookies
The configuration of browser options installed on your PC enables you to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your PC.
- Disable cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Disable cookies in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias#w_lcahmo-cambio-la-configuraciahn-de-las-cookies
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
For any queries regarding our cookies policy, please contact email@example.com